Resolute Illinois Criminal Defense Attorney Fights for Clients
Zealous Chicago lawyer defends individuals against felony and misdemeanor charges
At the Law Offices of James F DiQuattro in Chicago, I provide high-quality representation for clients facing a wide range of criminal charges and develop defense strategies from the moment I’m brought into their case. From representing clients in police interviews to trials and appeals, I’m prepared to counsel you through all stages of the criminal justice process.
Aggressive advocate handles cases from arraignment to appeal
At my criminal defense law firm, I make sure my clients understand the consequences of their charges so that they can make informed decisions throughout the negotiation and litigation process. Clients trust me to handle charges including:
- Guns and weapons crimes — If you’ve been charged with selling or possessing a firearm, I will defend you against allegations of gun and weapons crimes by developing a strategy aimed at achieving a reduction or dismissal of charges.
- Drug crimes — Being charged with the possession, manufacturing or distribution of a controlled substance is serious. I will search for mitigating factors in the case against you in order to defend you against drug crime charges.
- DUI — For clients arrested for DUI, I examine all aspects of their case, including the circumstances surrounding the arrest, in order to pursue a favorable outcome.
- Violent crimes — From charges of assault and sex crimes to homicide, I’m confident in my ability to challenge the prosecution’s evidence and assert your rights in court.
- Theft — I defend clients against a wide range of theft charges and look at all available evidence in order to determine if your rights were violated at any point during your arrest or the investigation.
- Internet crimes — Whether you’ve been arrested for identity theft, fraud or some other type of internet crime, I will mount a strong defense on your behalf.
If you are looking to appeal or defend a court ruling, I also provide appellate representation and craft compelling oral arguments before state and federal courts.
Contact a dedicated Illinois criminal defense attorney for a free initial consultation
At the Chicago Law Offices of James F DiQuattro, I defend clients against criminal charges and also advocate for individuals in appellate matters. Call 312-627-9482 or contact me online to arrange a free consultation.