Serving Chicago, Cook County and Other Counties Throughout the State of Illinois
At the Law Offices of James F. DiQuattro in Chicago, we provide high-quality representation for clients facing a wide range of criminal charges. From the moment we are brought into your case, we develop comprehensive and aggressive defense strategies in search of the optimal outcome. From representing you in police investigations to trials and appeals, we are prepared to counsel you through all stages of the criminal justice process.
At our firm, we ensure that you understand the consequences of your charges so that you can make informed decisions throughout the negotiation and litigation process. You will be given thorough explanations of the charges, the laws that apply to them, the criminal court procedures, and how our firm can fiercely advocate for you throughout the criminal court process. We take you step-by-step and stand behind you in your search for due process, fair treatment, and the protection of your legal rights. Our Chicago criminal defense attorney and team are committed to going the extra mile in seeking the best possible result.
Facing criminal charges in the Chicago area? Contact the Law Offices of James F. DiQuattro for a free, initial consultation at (312) 376-0020 or by reaching out through our online request form.
Cases We Handle From Police Investigation to Appeal
For years, our clients have trusted us to handle state and federal criminal investigations and charges, such as the following:
- Violent crimes. From charges ranging from assault to rape to homicide, we are confident in our ability to challenge the prosecution’s evidence and assert your rights in court.
- Murder. When facing this most serious felony, we bring valuable experience and legal skill to your defense.
- Sex crimes. These charges carry a heavy social stigma and harsh penalties. Our firm will take every legal avenue to attack the case against you with a thorough and dedicated defense.
- Drug crimes. Being charged with the possession, distribution, or manufacture of controlled substances is serious. We defend all drug charges and search for mitigating factors that can lessen or prevent their consequences.
- Federal crimes. These are among the most serious group of crimes due to the thorough and aggressive stance taken by federal prosecutors and law enforcement. We will fight equally as forcefully for the pursuit of your best interests in federal court.
- Financial crimes. Whether you have been arrested for identity theft, fraud, or some other financial crime, we will mount a strong defense on your behalf.
- DUI/DWI. We examine all aspects of your case, including the circumstances surrounding your arrest, in order to pursue a favorable outcome.
- Gun and weapon crimes. We defend against the possession or sale of firearms by developing strategies aimed at achieving reductions or dismissals of charges.
- Appellate advocacy. If you are looking to appeal or defend a court ruling, we provide appellate representation by crafting compelling oral arguments before state and federal courts.
- Hands-On Criminal Defense Representation
- We Go the Extra Mile to Obtain the Best Possible Result
- We Keep You Informed Every Step of the Way
“He is a great attorney.”Andrew E.
“I couldn't be happier with his services.”Jean J.
“I went from looking at almost 10 years in prison to all my charges DROPPED.”Avvo User
“I went from looking at 6 to 30 years in prison to ABSOLUTELY NO RECORD AT ALL because of Mr. James DiQuattro's expertise and unwillingness to give in or back down.”Lori C.
“He made me feel like a partner in my defense, rather than someone he was working on, just another file in his cabinet.”Avvo User
Work with Our Chicago Criminal Defense Attorney Today
When under an investigation or after an arrest, you need to bring in a defense attorney as soon as possible. We may be able to help you avoid an arrest in the first place through exchanging information with the prosecutor. After an arrest, we can ensure that your rights are protected and can conduct our own extensive investigation into the charges. Throughout it all, we will provide you with dedicated service aimed at increasing your chances for a favorable outcome.
At the Chicago Law Offices of James F. DiQuattro, we defend clients against all state and federal criminal charges as well as advocate for you at the appellate level.
Call (312) 376-0020 or contact us online to arrange your free consultation today.